Despite the universal spread of communication means, there are no less lonely hearts. On the contrary, an increasing quantity of people are experiencing difficulties with overcoming their own shyness and finding partners. Someone simply does not have enough time to make long-term acquaintances. And although the dating market offers many options (agencies, trainings, workshops), a significant percentage of single men and women still retain the status of “In active search”. In these conditions, the format of speed dating is gaining an increasing number of fans and admirers
Speed dating: what is it?
The desire to meet and find love is a natural need and value in the life of every person. Anyone who understands this and takes steps in this direction is already worthy of respect. Singles events Melbourne create an environment at dating evenings in which you can be yourself, express your interests, sympathies, respecting the opinions and views of other people.
An equal number of women and men are invited to the speed dating party. Depending on the style of the party, from 40 to 100 people can participate in it. The main idea of a quick date is to give an opportunity to communicate to all guests without exception. As a rule, women sit at tables, men change in front of them, moving from table to table. One tete-a-tete rendezvous lasts only 5-7 minutes. Your task is to impress the interlocutor during this time and learn more about him or her. A woman at a speed dating party does not act as a passive listener. She must maintain a dialogue, which is called “turning on” her natural charm in order to interest a potential beau. At the end of the dating evening, each participant marks in the sympathy card (it is given at the entrance) those who liked him with the “+” sign. If the pros matched, it is great! After the party, you can view your matches in your personal account. If there are coincidences, it’s up to you to decide whether you want to meet the person you like on your own or not.
Advantages of speed dating
To participate in CBD speed dating events, you do not have to be married or in a relationship. Such events help lonely people who want to meet their love and their soulmate. You get new emotions and impressions in a comfortable environment. Meeting new people during interesting events is going beyond the usual comfort. This is a new exciting experience and unique impressions of life. The organizers who conduct quick dates are personally responsible for the quality of their service so that you receive only positive emotions from dating.
As a rule, you understand that you need to go out more, in the public eye. But it’s difficult for you. Here you will get understanding and help. Friendly hosts are working on Melbourne events and other exciting meetings for you. You just need to go to the website and choose the incoming event.
Everything is simple and effective: a cozy space, tables, dozens of participants who rotate and communicate in an informal atmosphere, asking each other questions. Choose those who are nice to you, exchange contacts, make a date, and boldly take up the turning of your personal life around!
Speed dating today means:
- a relaxed and fun way to meet new interesting people;
- a real chance to find your soul mate;
- an opportunity to save time and money on finding an attractive partner for friendship, joint vacation or romantic relationships;
- an evening spent in a cozy cafe, club or restaurant;
- a chance to charm several women/men at once.
30 questions for Speed dating that will help you get to know your interlocutor better
The Speed dating format gives you the opportunity to meet, talk to a lot of interlocutors and make a choice in a singe evening. Usually, at such dating parties, the topic is set by the host and the interlocutors communicate within a few minutes. However, it may turn out that this topic is not very interesting to you and the conversation does not jell. Therefore, you can stock up on a few questions and sort of slide through the topics, sort through until you find a common topic for conversation.
- How do you feel about female driving?
- What are you looking forward to in the future?
- Let’s talk about musical preferences.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What does your dream vacation look like?
- What are you interested in?
- What is your favorite place for travelling?
- What are you looking for in a friend? What qualities?
- What are the habits you would not like to have?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Describe your happiest day.
- What kind of job do you dream of? Describe the job of your dream.
- How many places of residence have you changed?
- What was the best concert you attended?
- What is your favorite dish?
- Do you have any thing that is very dear, memorable to you?
- Have you ever sent a message to the wrong person?
- What was the funniest situation happened to you at school?
- Do you have any favourite character from a TV show?
- Do you prefer to live in the city or in the countryside?
- If you had to learn new skills, what would you choose?
- What do you prefer tea or coffee?
- When you were a child, what was your favorite book?
- What do you prefer: a shower or a bath?
- If you were a mythical character, who`s image would you choose?
- Do you prefer to read paper or electronic books?
- What do you like to wear the most?
- Do you like your name? Would you like to change it?
- Do you have a mentor?
- Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Success is not guaranteed; participation in speed dating allows you to expand your circle of acquaintances, declare war on your own shyness, and test your seduction skills in conditions close to combat. And, who knows, maybe there will be your beloved one among dozens of applicants. And with this person you can go through fire and water.